Thursday, April 06, 2006

Always in Love

i'm thinking of you. what are you doing right now? is your business going
well? are you happy? do you feel love? i wish only the best to you.

i'm tired right now...out of energy. every day is like running through, not
far away to loose the control over the things, the edge is running behind
me, following me fast. i need some days to come down, to relax, to feel
myself again, to do sport, to kiss a girl, to think about the things. my job
is well paid and the good thing on times like this is i have absolutely no
time to spend my money. so i'll save a lot for my future. no, i'm not the
type of person who saves thousands of dollars, swiss francs or what ever..i
live my life now and i will enjoy my days. but saving a little bit to mybe
buy me a piece of a beach in mexico..why not.

i never wanted to forget you. i always wanted you closer, but i am also a
dreamer. you cause lots of positive feelings in me...luck, love,
longing..lust..you aliment my thought in a very beautiful way. and don't
know what you exactly are to me, but its good to know you are there,
here..wherever.

its late..i need to go. we have to rebuild a huge exhibition tonight. think
of you

kisses

manuel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home