Friday, March 03, 2006

Life Happened

Dear Manu,

I don’t know what happened…. Life. Life happened.

We both grow and change. It seems to be our pattern to reach out every March
to touch and feel again.

Life happened here. I made decisions and now I choose. I choose that I have
responsibilities and possibilities.

I am the game.

The question I ask myself is what kind of player am I in the game of life?
My other question is: what happened that I decided to let you go?
I don’t think I could ever let you go. You touch me too deeply.

I choose you. I choose you as you come… on a different continent, far away,
with a girlfriend, out of touch for months, busy, a stranger and a lover, a
dream, a trip away from reality. I choose all of it. Last year, I felt that
I had to cut you out of my life… that you were unhealthy for me. So I made a
decision to forget you.

Now, I realize that I don’t have to forget you, nor do I have to meet you
again under papaya trees or anywhere else in the world. I choose you as the
mystery being who creates a deep thumping sensation in my groin.

Yes, I am looking for someone to design a retail store for me. Perhaps, it
will be you…. Perhaps not. Yes, your friend, Mika, is wonderful and sent me
many fantastic links…. Thank You. I am looking for jewelry right now. If you
can keep your eyes open for me… for something special and unique. If you can
find a winning line for me to represent... I would love you more. Thank you.

I am happy to hear that you will be moving to Mexico. Congratulations. This
is a beautiful dream now a possibility being placed into existence. It is
amazing to learn of your goals and hard work and motivation to make them happen.

I bought a house in Vancouver. Responsibility. I move in a month.

My business is doing well. I am looking for investors to invest in it. I
want to grow it. I believe very strongly in this business and every day I
meet opposition. Every day I choose what is happening and to approach my
incredible amount of activity and stress with grace and ease. I want to be a
demonstration of a powerful human with the capability to make dreams happen
just as they are dreamed and greater than even that.

I have re-read your past emails.... and I have chosen an onslaught of photos
to send to you... it has been so long. You will see India and two photos from
my new house before I took possession. It is a strange feeling this house is
in these photos. Alone and distant.

What I realized in choosing these photos from hundreds that are available... I
feel that you are one of a few who enjoys my photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home