Tuesday, October 11, 2005

flooding at lake atitlan, San Marcos

dearest unity

i'm sorry i didn't write you earlier. i am in mexico again. finally i find
time to come down, to have time, to find myself again. my thoughts are with
you every day. i hope you're doing well, better. oh my god..i don't know
where to start. i would love to spend 24hours with you, asking, telling and
find out what happened with you the last year.

i will connect you with poeple design clothing from zurich. i know some. let
me do it as soon as i'm back "home".
tell me more about this project. it sounds interesting, it also sounds a
little bit difficult. where do you want to sell, to exhibit the things? do
you have your own label? what are you working now?

how sick have you been? does it heal completely? why do you feel so lost?
you're such a wonderful person..beautiful in all the sensen i know. how can
it be you're feeling lost???
honestly..i would love to be by your side. no games, just being myself and
you're being yourself. it must be like this. everyone needs poeple around,
freinds in the darkest and badest times. sure, these times separate some
friends from others. but i'm sure there are still poeple -at least one- next
to you wich will stand by you ever.

please..write me all. i want you to share it with me.

hugs kisses from mexico city. thursday i'll fly to the mayan coast. or the
pacific coast..i don't know yet.

i'll write you more from there.

manuel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home