Sunday, October 09, 2005

flooding at lake atitlan, San Marcos

Dear Manuel,

Here is some info forwarded to me from a friend. I thought you might find
it
interesting.

I hope you are well and happy. Today is Thanks Giving in Canada - a
holiday
to give Thanks. Do you have it in Switzerland?

I would like to share with you, but, I also feel opening up to you is a
habit
which I need to break. If you want to know more about me or my year.
Please,
just ask. Otherwise, I have grown accostomed to being silent on who I am.
It
is funny growing. I feel like I am walking a tough path right now. My
health
has been struggling this year - I got extremely sick in India, and I still
have not recovered 100%. My emotions have been tested, I have been
tested, I
feel so distant from my family and Van friends. I feel like I am living
something different which is not understood. I feel alone. I have never
felt
like this before and this experience is so intense and electrifying. I am
guarded and distrustful. I had experiences in India which changed my
being so
much. I had to take on personalities to protect myself from ..... I had
to
survive, and that is what happened. I was challenged and I pushed to get
through what was happening.

Now, I am different, and people prefer me to be the light hearted, loving,
laughing, giving, understanding, strong support which I have always been.
But, now I need people to support me.... and where are they?

I am thankful to have known you. I am thankful to have shared with you.
Thank you.

I hope you and your girlfriend are very happy and enjoying your
relationship.
Lots of luck and joy to the both of you.

If you have any information you could pass along to me regarding clothing
designers in Switzerland, I would love to have it. I am looking to import
clothing this year. Something different and unique than what is currently
available in Vancouver and/or Canada. I feel that you could help me out
here. Your help would be very much appreciated.

Love,
Unity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home